maandag 1 november 2010

November Challenge Scrappassion Challenge Blog



Hi everybody! When you read this I will be in South-Africa (want to know where and what I'm doing check my website). I'm sure I'm having a good time. So I did make this text before I left in October. It is time for a new challenge at Scrappassion Challenge Blog. I really love this one, it is about yourself, scrap yourself and then things about yourself. I misunderstood something, you have to scrap about things you like about yourself. And I scrapped about things about myself, good and bad, so I apologize, I hope you forgive me!


My boyfriend took some pictures from me to practice with our camera. But the sun was to bright so I could not open my eyes properly. So we made these pictures, quite like it! Ow and I used the papers from the July kit from Scrapclub.


I hope you will enjoy the fun at Scrappassion, maybe you will win a price! And if your visit my South-Africa website, please leave a comment in the guestbook!


5 opmerkingen:

Dora zei

ik vind m prachtig en de foto is super!

Unknown zei

echt een hele leuke uitwerking Gwendolyn, je foto is mooi.En dan vanuit dat verre ZA toch plaatsen ;) super!x

Ilonka zei

het ziet er super uit! mooie kleuren ook! mooie foto!!!
x

Liesbeth zei

Leuk geworden!
groetjes Liesbeth

Maja Rijkers zei

Leuke layout geworden Gwendolyn. Lekkere frisse kleuren!!