zondag 25 januari 2009

Alaina

What a perfect weekend! We went to see a puppy this morning. My boyfriend and I want to buy a dog. So we are reading about it for a time now. Decided what kind of dog we want, don't know if it is the same in English, but we want a Border Collie. So we found a a Border Collie whith puppy's. So we went to see them, and this is the pup we think of buying, Alaine is her name. Isn't she cute???? I used a sketch from Stuck! to make this LO. Ow and again I used the kit from ScrapClub.


And I had the time to make some cards. For this one I used the challenge from Dutch Card Challenge. Create a card with a mosaic on it:
For the second one I used the challenge from A Spoon Full of Suger: "create a card for a New Baby, Mum-to-be, New Mum or Pre-schooler."
And for this one I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers:
And for the last one I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday:

6 opmerkingen:

Lea L. zei

Oh my goodness...I just love those last two cards! They are adorable! Great job with the sketches!

~Lea

Jo zei

Oh WOW!!! fantastic work!!! wtg!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week ;)
Jo xx

Unknown zei

oh what funny works do you have made ... so colourful and cute.
thank you for your card to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea

Cathy zei

Gorgeous, colourful cards - love the mosiac you have done. And what a gorgeous puppy.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx

Christy zei

Great cards!!!

Karin zei

Beautifull cards.
I love the mosiac and gorgeous coloured papers you've used.
thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin