maandag 19 januari 2009

Wow!

Wow, I finally did my share of scrapbooking! I love it. And in the meanwhile I cooked dinner (friends are coming over), did some things in the house. What a perfect day! Well here is my work. I loved the challenge from dreamgirls, use your stash, use the phrase "I'm not..." and paper tearing. It was perfect for the photo I made last week. I am so tired of my weight, so this time I am going to lose weight and not give up!



Made two cards as well, the first one is agian from "the Songbird" collection and I used the sketch from Caardvarks. The second one is a sketch from Friday Sketchers.


5 opmerkingen:

Bev zei

Wonderful cards Gwendolyn, the PM one is so sweet - love the image and the feather
hugs Bev x

Murielle zei

This is absolutely adorable, Gwendolyn!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Glenda T. zei

Love the glitter letters with the pink! Thanks for playing along with us!

TanishaRenee zei

awesome! thanks for playing along!

Sophia zei

This is inspiring!!! All the best in weight lost plans! Thanks for playing along with us over at DreamGirls!