zondag 29 augustus 2010

Trick or treat



Oke I think my mojo isn't totally gone because the next card was much better then the first one! It is again the Digi from Karen's Doodles. This one is special because you can receive it when your a hyves member, but you have to make a card then! Not a problem! Agian the Halloween paper from Basic Grey. So this one is entering the hyves challenge and the Creative Card Crew Challenge (Sparkle & Shine). Ow and I wanted to tell you that the Orange pins are made by me with fimo clay!



I used the following copics: E53, E51, W5, W3, R00, YR68, YR16, E35, G21

3 opmerkingen:

Jolanda zei

Het is een prachtig kaartje! Mooi stempeltje ook.

Groetjes Jolanda

CARDS BY JOL AND ART BY JOL zei

leuk kaartje, je bloem heb je ook mooi gemaakt en het afdrukje is so sweet.

groetjes jolande

stephanne zei

This is wonderfully spooktacular!!! Love the image and your fabulous details!!
hugs, stephanne