zaterdag 7 augustus 2010

You are the light of the world


I had a pretty busy day with cleaning the house and doing some shopping but I still managed to get a card done. And I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result! I just love the Kenny K Digi's. This is just my second card with them but I'm in love! I combined some challenges as always, one of them is from Sentimental Sundays and the challenge is to switch it up. Try a technique you never use, so I decided to do some stitching, I don't have a sewing machine so I have to do it by hand and I think that is so much work. Well I tried it and I love the result. Another thing I usally would not do is hidden journalling. So I tried two new things on this card!



The are the challenge I used:


  
And these are the copics used:


Other material:
  • Stamp: Kenny K
  • Sentiment: TLC
  • Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Boardwalk

13 opmerkingen:

carol zei

These digi images are brill, more i see the more i want..lol.
Thanks for joining in with our buttons and bow challenge at craftycatz, your card looks fantastic. x carol

Aunty Sue zei

Loving the papers and tag and thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz.

martina's kaartjes zei

Wow, zij is wel lekker stoer nietwaar ? Mooie kleuren, mooi resultaat, geniet nog van je weekend. Groetjes, Martina
x

CARDS BY JOL AND ART BY JOL zei

wat een gaaf kaartje, je afdrukje is ook wel erg leuk en schitterend ingekleurd.

groetjes jolande

Jolanda zei

Het is een prachtig kaartje! Heel mooi ingekleurd en het is heel mooi papier!

Het tasje heb ik in een scrapbookwinkel gekocht, maar die zijn nu al gestopt helaas.

Groetjes Jolanda

Crafting Queen zei

Great card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Renata van Miltenburg zei

Geweldige stempel!! Ik heb 'm ook al even in huis maar heb helaas nog geen tijd kunnen vinden 'm te gebruiken :( Super tekst en geweldig hoe je 'm verwerkt hebt.

Warme groet, Renata

Unknown zei

Hoi Gwendolyn,

Heb net je kaartjes ontvangen hoor! Dank je wel! Zal zorgen dat ze goed terechtkomen!

gr. Renata

Suzanne zei

Brillaint card. Love these images and the papers you have used are fab. Well done on your stitching. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz x

Lindsey zei

Great card! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

The Wired Angel zei

This is so cute and your coloring is great. Thanks so much for joining us in the Cute & Girly challenge at Creative Card Crew! Peggy x

Chrissie zei

Another cute card for the CCC challenge!! Thanks so much!
Chrissie

chrilvian zei

wat een leuke meiden kaart, lekkere frisse kleurtjes in verwerkt